Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
As skilled veterinarians, we understand that different pets have different needs. As a substitute to traditional veterinary medicine, we provide patients with Complimentary or Alternative Veterinary Medicine (CAVM) to allow for diverse patient preferences. The American Veterinary Medical Association defines CAVM as a collection of diagnostic, hygienic, and therapeutic practices that depart from modern scientific veterinary medicine. Such holistic services include the use of supplements and alternative therapies to aid in the healing process. If you would like to inquire about holistic care, or have any questions about alternative medicine, please contact our office.
Holistic alternatives can:
- Be more cost effective than traditional surgeries or treatment
- Increase pet energy
- Lower a pet’s stress level
- Prevent the occurrence of side effects that are commonplace with traditional medications
- Promote quick recovery
- Reduce side effects and future health problems
- Strengthen immune system
- Strengthen muscles and joint function